Hi ivan,
The detection senstivity of proteins depends on staining technique, You have
not mentioned about staining, whether silver or Coomassie. The silver
staining is more sensitive than coomassie, typically you can see 10-50 ng of
a protein in silver staining. It does vary, however, with the glycosylation
and physical properties of the protein.

Shivendra