We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated researcher to join our group as a
postdoctoral fellow at Institute of molecular and cell Biology (IMCB),
Singapore.  Our laboratory uses biochemical/biophysical, cellular and
crystallographic techniques to understand the molecular mechanisms of
translational control, eukaryotic mRNA decay, and the Hippo signaling pathway.
Qualified candidates should have experience in either Protein Crystallography
or Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, with prior publications.  All enquires
should be made directly to Dr. Haiwei Song via email
hai...@imcb.a-star.edu.sg<mailto:%20hai...@imcb.a-star.edu.sg>.  Further
information is available at  http://www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/php/shw.php

Note: This message may contain confidential information. If this Email/Fax has
been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. Thank you.