Dear Enrico,

you can find information on PDB entries with carbohydrates in the
GLYCOSCIENCES.de database:
http://www.glycosciences.de/database/index.php

To find entries with O-Glycans linked to Thr you can use the substructure
search at
http://www.glycosciences.de/database/start.php?action=form_structure_matrix
(please make sure that you tick the checkbox "with PDB entries" to limit the
search to carbohydrates that are found in the PDB). Just type THR into the
center field of one of the upper input area. This will reveal all glycan chains
in the database that feature a Thr residue and are represented in PDB
structures.
There might be more entries in the PDB than in our database, because we try and
skip erroneous structures, e.g. those with a mismatch between PDB residue name
and residue present in the coordinates (unless it is obvious that the
coordinates are correct and just the residue name is wrong, but for O-glycans
that's often difficult to tell).

Best regards,
Thomas