Hi Xiaopeng
To add to Artem's comments:
Does the presumed gsh make a mixed disulfide in the active site?i.e. is it
covalently bonded to the active site via a s-s bond?
If yes then MS on your purified sample should easily give you the answer.
If a mixed s-s is indeed the scenario then purifying the enzyme in the presence
of reducing agents and playing with the pH a bit should yield a gsh free
preparation.

Best regards
Savvas