Hi Ed,

I wrote a short program name HYDENS that takes a PDB file and an H K L amplitude phase file for a full hemisphere of data. You can make the latter from an MTZ with sftools. The program is on my website at http://129.128.24.248/highlights.html. There is a linux executable as well as the source code that should compile with any standard fortran compiler.

Bart