I think that's impossible to say. Some proteins lyophilize fine, some don't.
Generally your chances are best if the protein is sturdy. Is also depends how
it was lyophilized (any salts, buffer etc). Getting the protein in solution may
be tricky; in my limited experience plain water works best (not buffered).

Good luck, Bert