Hello,
I am trying to use Coot to change the numbering of the residues in a PDB file.
The structure contains six semi-identical lettered chains, currently described
as D through I. For some reason, the feature in coot that should allow me to
change them to A-F, as well as change the residue numbering, will only allow me
to alter the first chain. Any ideas? The only other solution I can think of is
to directly alter the text of the PDB file, but the tedious nature of the task
and the possibility of introducing mistakes makes it rather unattractive.
Thanks in advance,
Katie Molland
Purdue University, Department of Biology