Hi,

I'm a little stuck with a Pymol script. I'd like to represent my protein
with fancy helices and B-sheets, and in a looped domain I want to show a
few residues, but only the side chains.

In my script I tried using "set cartoon_side_chain_helper, on, HISA" on
the selection of residues I want to show, but I still get the rest of
the side chain displayed. In the script window I can see that it loads
this command, but it does not seem to lead to what I want.

I'm using Pymol 1.4, so I suppose it is recent enough for this script to
work.

Below is a section of my script.

Help will be gratefully appreciated.

Chris B