Hi Dale,

The data looks fine but the refinement for 3kj5, 2qns's 'improved' model, is
still pretty poor. Looking at the EDS maps for this entry there is some (model
bias) density for the ligand but, it is clearly not there. The PDB_REDO
optimization (http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/pdb_redo/kj/3kj5/index.html) improves the
model substantially (with the exception of the Ramachandran plot) and removes
pretty much all the density of the ligand. I'd say it's clear that 3kj5 was
poorly refined, and that proper refinement would have made it very clear that
the ligand isn't there. I just hope that nobody cited the structural aspect of
the paper.

Cheers,
Robbie