Welcome to the quirks of RNA crystallography. It is a small community in a sea
of protein crystallographers so expect to get used to work arounds to get
things to work.

Your answers are at the coot mailing list archives (we recently had a
discussion regarding coot 0.6.2 ver 3562) .

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind1108&L=COOT

On Aug 17, 2011, at 10:10 AM, Eric Karg wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions. I could solve the problem by using the setenv
> command to the coot directory,but I still cannot use the Real Space Refine
> Zone in Coot because the names are not compatible. I'm trying to build an RNA
> molecule by the way.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Eric

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.