One would assume that Windows software would read DOS/Windows type text
files...
Open the file in Wordpad. Unlike Notepad, it is able to work with Windows and
Unix type text files. If you edit something and save the file, it will be in
Windows style. If Superpose stops on that, it should really be updated. I'm
sure that there are Windows versions op the programs Unix2dos and Dos2unix
which were the programs to use to convert one type to the other. You can also
use Word to search and replace the linefeeds.

Good luck with this very retro problem.
Cheers,
Robbie