Dear CCP4Pers,

also j5 might be a good choice. I am not personally familiar with the
software, so I would happy to hear any comments. It also seems to cope with
modern cloning techniques like SLIC.

clicking away at http://j5.jbei.org/index.php/Main_Page

Regards,
Juha

--
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."
-Elbert Hubbard