Recently we (I mean WE - community) frequently refine structures around 1
Angstrom resolution.
This is not what  for the Rfree was invented. It was invented to go away with
3.0-2.8 Angstrom data
in times when people did not possess  facilities good enough to look on the
electron density maps….
We finish (WE - I again mean - community) the refinement of our structures too
early.

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor