Hello every one,
                             Sorry for asking off topic question, I have
purified different subunit of RNA polymerase, now i want to assemble it.
Can you give me valuable suggestion regarding the gel filtration column and
ion exchange column which will facilitate the purification of assembled RNA
pol. I want to know name of gelfilteration column and other column which
would be used to purify. I do not hav much knowledge regarding column so
would you please help me by giving me your valuable suggestion.

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.