Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 02:46:30 -0800
From: afshan...@yahoo.com
Subject: [ccp4bb] chirality problem
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear Users,
I am facing difficulties to validate my structure according to PDB server. I
have solved my structure and now want to submit in PDB but during validation
process i have  some chirality problem specially   VAL and LEU amino acids
there are total 18 amino acids which deviated from the chirality so how can i
solve this problem.
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
AFSHAN