Dear CCP4BB,

this is perhaps my most egregious off-topic post, but can anyone
explain why the following reference is not findable in PubMed? I can
get it from the ACS website, but not on PubMed or elsewhere. The
journal is on PubMed--is it perhaps because it's funded by ExxonMobil?
Very strange...

Jacob

Article
A Study of the Separation Principle in Size Exclusion Chromatography
AbstractFull Text HTMLHi-Res PDF[140 KB]PDF w/ Links[240
KB]FiguresCiting Articles
Thomas Sun*
Baytown Polymers Center, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, 5200 Bayway Dr.,
Baytown, Texas 77520-2101
Ronald R. Chance, William W. Graessley,† and David J. Lohse
Corporate Strategic Research, ExxonMobil Research and Engineering,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Macromolecules, 2004, 37 (11), pp 4304–4312
DOI: 10.1021/ma030586k
Publication Date (Web): April 29, 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Chemical Society

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program
email: j-kell...@northwestern.edu