Jiahong

Thermo sells a series of kits called DyLight Fluor for fluorescent
labelling of antibodies or other proteins.  They have everything you need
and they're very convenient and easy to use.  You can pick the excitation
and emission wavelength.  If you label both A and B (or C) with different
"colors" you will be able to see if both are in your crystals (assuming
crystallization is part of your approach).

You need only label a small percentage of your protein or peptide to see
whether the protein is present in a crystal.

Patrick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DyLight_Fluor

Forsythe, E.L., Achari, A., and Pusey, Marc L. (2006),  Trace Fluorescent
Labeling for High Throughput Crystallography, Acta Cryst. D62, 339-346.

We used DyLight 350 NHS Ester to check we had protein crystals - see
methods section of *Cryst. Growth Des.*, 2011, *11* (8), pp 3432–3441

--
 patr...@douglas.co.uk    Douglas Instruments Ltd.
 Douglas House, East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7HD, UK

 http://www.douglas.co.uk
 Tel: 44 (0) 148-864-9090    US toll-free 1-877-225-2034
 Regd. England 2177994, VAT Reg. GB 480 7371 36