Yuri,

Did you mean plates for setting up Lipidic Mesophases?  If so, here is a
listing of products I have used in the past.  I highly endorse the plates
from Molecular dimensions, particularly the plastic laminex plates
(MD11-51-100 + MD11-54).  They do have the dis-advantage of drying out
after a 2-month or so period, but they make the job of harvesting
significantly easier than dealing with the glass equivalents (so much so
that I don't ever plan on using the glass bases and covers again).

*Molecular Dimensions:*  Using the MD11-51-100 plastic bases combined with
the MD11-54 covers results in a cost of $9.20 per plate.

Laminex Plastic 100 um base (MD11-51-100) - I've used these to solve
multiple structures during my post-doc at NIH.  They're UV transparent for
doing UV microscopy and detection of your crystals.  Cost: $66 USD for a
pack of 10.

Laminex Plastic 200 um base (MD11-50) - Has a thicker 200 um layer for
inputting larger amounts of mesophase and precipitant.  Cost:  $66 USD for
a pack of 10.

Laminex Film Cover (MD11-54) - Used to cover the top of the "sandwich"
plate.  Also UV transparent.  Cost: $26 USD per pack of 10.

Laminex Glass 100 um base (MD11-50-100) - Glass base with 100 um spacer.
Cost:  $66 USD per pack of 10.

Laminex Glass 200 um base (MD11-50) - Glass base with 200 um spacer.  Cost:
$66 USD per pack of 10.

Glass Covers (MD11-52) - Glass for forming sandwich plates.  Cost: $40 per
pack of 10.

*Hampton Research:*

Plastic UV Transparent LCP Setup Kit (HR3-186) - Set of 20 plastic plates
in a slightly different form factor than the Mol Dim. plastic plates.
 Cost: $483 USD per pack of 20.  This is $24.15 per plate.

Glass UV Transparent LCP Setup Kit (HR3-151) - Siliconized glass bases and
glass tops.  Cost: $368 USD per pack of 20 ($18.40 per plate).

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.
Crystal Core Leader I