We did some data mining from remark 280 of the PDB in 2004.  Of the 1000
entries that listed [protein], 46 proteins were crystallized below 3.1
mg/ml.  See table 3 at  http://www.douglas.co.uk/PDB_data.htm .

Patrick

--
 patr...@douglas.co.uk    Douglas Instruments Ltd.
 Douglas House, East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7HD, UK

 http://www.douglas.co.uk
 Tel: 44 (0) 148-864-9090    US toll-free 1-877-225-2034
 Regd. England 2177994, VAT Reg. GB 480 7371 36