This could well be due to radiation damage - S are often affected, also Glu and Asp side chains. It is hard to know what to do since the effects are time related. If you have high redundancy maybe you could not use he later batches? Otherwise maybe just relax the B factor restraints and let them show the loss of atoms.. The trouble with that is that you have to relax all side-chain B restraints which may not be so appropriate for ILE say...
 Eleanor