Or as tensor, see classic:
ANISOTROPIC SCALING OF 3-DIMENSIONAL INTENSITY DATA
Author(s): SHAKKED, Z (SHAKKED, Z)
Source: ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION A  Volume: 39   Issue: MAY   Pages:
278-279   DOI: 10.1107/S0108767383000665  Published: 1983

I guess this or similar is implemented  in shelxl.
 Look also in :  J. F. Nye Physical Properties of Crystals: Their
Representation by Tensors and Matrices

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor