In US Fisher Scientific sells CBS scientific , California different
ranges of gradient maker. I especially found them useful for my use
for density gradient centrifugation. the material
used in the manufacture is clear and easy to clean each time.
It is kind of not very controlled automatically but works well for
membrane preps regularly.

link:http://www.cbsscientific.com/gradientmakers.aspx

The tube puncture using a regular syringe works fantastic.

--
Pius S Padayatti,PhD,
Phone: 216-658-4528