Hi,

when processing MAD data, all wavelength should be processed without enforcing the Friedel's law... If you look at your fluorescence spectrum, you will see that you have anomalous signal for the peak (obviously) for the high energy remote and even forh the inflexion point.

For example, in the case of Se-MAD :
peak : f'=-6,  f''-8
inflexion : f'=-11, f''= 4
high remote : f'= -4, f''= 4

the low energy remote is the one with the weakest anamalous signal, close to 0 in the case of Se...

hope this helps

laurent