Thank you very much for your reply.

In my own understanding,

We collect the peak dataset, because of the large F'', and we can get
strong anomalous signal.

We collect the edge dataset, because of the large F', and combined with the
remote dataset, we can use the method just like SIR to get some information
about the phase.

so I think for peak dataset, anomalous processing is necessary, and for
edge and remote dataset, anomalous processing is not necessary.

Is my understanding correct?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best wish,

Qixu Cai