Hi everybody,

My experiment need me to try a thermo-cycling method for protein
crystallization. So I need a kind of temperature chamber, which can changes
temperature quickly, precisely and steadily. Furthermore, it should be
relatively quiet when running, because I'm afraid vibration will affect the
crystallization of my protein. I just need a small one, which can control
temperature from 0 C to 50 C.

I'm looking for this for some time, and still don't know where to get it.
If anyone can provide information about where to purchase, or how to solve
the thermo-cycling control if there's no commercial merchandise, I will
appreciate that very much.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
Jun Ma

2012-06-12