Hi all,

My work is to solve huge complex containing 4 different proteins and total
molecular weight is about 300 KD. I can purify the complex by co-expression
them in E.coli.  This complex contains 8 protein A, 2 protein B and 1
protein C and D. protein B and protein C  have homology structures
deposited in PDB database. No homology structure available for protein A
and D, which contribute 60% of the whole molecular weight for the complex.

      Now I am trying to find a way to solve the phase of this complex. I
am thinking of use sad or mad with se-Met.   There total 111 Met
residues in this complex. Is it possible to solve this complex by se-Met?
Does someone have experience to solve huge complex structure with se-met?
It is also very welcome for all the suggestion. Thank you.

All the best,

Lisa