Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your
replies. Glad to found so much help.
Clemens,
cell parameters are,
38.0020   78.0240
56.3800   90.0000  102.2770   90.0000, in P21 spacegroup.

Raaij, Savvas,
we have checked for the
twining and no twining was detected.

Nat,
DEN is a good suggestion,
i will definitely try it today.

Roger,
Molrep didn't fail but as
i mentioned in the mail, it do give solution. Molrep gives
contrast even 10 or more but no good electron density map yet. Free R
and figure of merit becomes 52% and 42% respectively in Refmac with
all the solutions. But none of the solution fits in the electron
density. And phaser didn't give any solution. We checked in pointless
also, it was suggesting the same spacegroup.

Matthew,
Yes, we don't have the same  crystal
now.

Garib,
I will run the balbes server, and will
let you know then.

Robert,
I tried using your server, and found
few hits. Will run those templates for molecular replacement.

Peter,
We didnt had MBP tag in the protein.
But your idea of doing limited proteolysis sounds good, and will
definitely try that.

Thanks again to all, for their kind and
valuable help.  I will write after trying all the things as
suggested.

Regards

--
Sonali Dhindwal

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”