Hi Phil,

Usually with something like this I use:

 Data line--- bins 20
 Data line--- resolution 2.800000
 Data line--- run 1 batch 1 to 900
 Data line--- resolution run 1 high 2.800000
 Data line--- name run 1 project AUTOMATIC crystal DEFAULT dataset SAD
 Data line--- scales constant
 Data line--- exclude sdmin 2.0
 Data line--- sdcorrection fixsdb noadjust norefine both 1.0 0.0
 Data line--- anomalous on

This was from xia2 merging data from XDS / XSCALE, but it should work. The
sdcorrection card is to stop Scala adjusting the errors further.

Best wishes,

Graeme