Hi,

Ok, IDXREF.LP shows that it was only using 1-262.  I tried running COLSPOT and
IDXREF again, and it picks the same unit cell.

Pointless picks Pmmm and picks 2 definite screw axes, and one possible (p
~0.5), so either P22121 or P212121.
I did change the number of grid points to 13 on my last integration run.
Distance seems to fluctuate from 303.7 to 298.7 - only 303 at the very
beginning and then it drops down to 299 for the rest of the images.

At this point I'm mostly wanting to get a handle on what to do next time I'm
collecting data - whether I need to collect finer slices or try and position
the crystal in the loop at a different angle, or what.

Thanks for the help,

Jason.

--
Jason Busby