Hi Jason,
don't really think that the overall scaling stats look very good. Even for such
a long unit cell, we have plenty of in-house data (even with a smaller
detector) with much lower Rmerge, typically below 0.15. Possibly monoclinic
with beta close to 90deg? This might also explain the shifting distance you
mention.
Check the detailed output of the pointless log file, not only the last few
lines. Check the section where Rmeas is reported for each symmetry element. If
you have one or two axes sticking out a bit there, reduce symmetry. This table
of pointless has shown to be most valuable in several cases.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Jan
--