From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Tianlong Zhang
[ztlc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:46 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] off-topic:a dataset from a polluted sample

Dear all,

Recently we obtained a dataset and processed it to 1.9 A in P6 (for a/b/c:
49.6, 49.6, 65.3) which suggested there were about 100 amino acids in per AU.
Our protein is about 50kDa for a protein complex and expressed in Hi5 cell.
Therefore, we dissolved several crystals for N-terminal sequencing and the
sequence is totally different from the complex. We suggested that this data set
was for a protein from Hi5 cell. Furthermore, the signals of the sequencing
were a little weak for determining the protein sequence by blast. I'm looking
forward for your suggestions.

Enclosed pleased find the the sequencing result.

Thanks very much!
Best regards.

Tianlong Zhang