Hi Narayan

My only comment would be that P622 is a fairly uncommon space group
(currently 43 PDB entries excl homologs), but obviously that doesn't
mean it's wrong - just worth double-checking!  Just out of interest
what's the CC(1/2) statistic for your highest shell?

Personally I specify more bins than the default (e.g. 20 instead of
10) so that the highest resolution bin would be somewhat narrower than
yours.  I would also prefer that the binning is done by equal steps in
d*^3 rather than d*^2 as many programs do since this gives a more even
spread of reflections in the bins and gives an even narrower binning
at the high res end (though it does tend to lump all the low res data
into 1 bin!).

Cheers

-- Ian