Professor Dame Louise Johnson was my thesis supervisor and I am saddened by
her departure.

I would like to encourage the crystallographic community to contribute to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Johnson
so that her achievemens can be remenbered and can continue to inspire
future generations of crystallographers.

Those that have access to a copyright -free photograph can upload it to Wikipedia Commons:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

I would like to extend my condolences her family and all her friends.

Enrico.

--
Enrico A. Stura D.Phil. (Oxon) ,    Tel: 33 (0)1 69 08 4302 Office
Room 19, Bat.152,                   Tel: 33 (0)1 69 08 9449    Lab