This paper describes use of data either side of the calcium edge:-

http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S0907444905002556

This next paper describes a case of gallium and zinc mix at one site with
occupancy AND sigmas estimated with different software. This example is however
much better diffraction resolution than that you may have. But hopefully will
still be of interest:-
http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S0108768110011237

Prof John R Helliwell DSc