From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of
Mark J van Raaij
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:39 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Extra electron density

It may just be noise. Notice there there appears to be no electron
density, only difference density.

Mark J van Raaij
Laboratorio M-4
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
c/Darwin 3
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel. (+34) 91 585 4616
http://www.cnb.csic.es/~mjvanraaij

On 5 Nov 2012, at 01:38, yogesh khandokar wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I am working on an enzyme which involved in fatty acid biosynthesis.
We solved the crystal structure of it. Biological unit of this enzyme is
Hexamer and showing extra electron density in the center of Hexamer.
Wincoot software doesn't recognize this extra electron density as water
molecules/ substrate.