Yes, it is very common. I solved two of them at 2-3 A resolution and
saw my colleague had one with 1.4 A resolution (can't remember the
name of the protein).
Please see references

J Med Chem. 2010 Jul 22;53(14):5229-39. doi: 10.1021/jm100377f.

Complexes of bacterial nicotinate mononucleotide adenylyltransferase
with inhibitors: implication for structure-based drug design and
improvement.

Huang N, Kolhatkar R, Eyobo Y, Sorci L, Rodionova I, Osterman AL,
Mackerell AD, Zhang H.

Chem Biol. 2009 Aug 28;16(8):849-61. doi: 10.1016/j.chembiol.2009.07.006.

Targeting NAD biosynthesis in bacterial pathogens: Structure-based
development of inhibitors of nicotinate mononucleotide
adenylyltransferase NadD.

Best,

Nian