Post-doctoral positions are available in the Netherlands Cancer Institute in
the groups of Anastassis (Tassos) Perrakis and Titia Sixma (http://xtal.nki.nl).

The Netherlands Cancer Institute (http://www.nki.nl) is a center of excellence
with a high standard of biological research and an interactive international
atmosphere. It is located in Amsterdam, with all its cultural amenities, close
to the Schiphol airport.

The groups are closely associated and have an interest in structural studies
coupled to functional analysis, combined with activities in method development
for structural biology. Our department also hosts the "Protein Facility" with
equipment that includes high throughput crystallization and crystal
visualization robotics, an X-ray facility, Biacore surface plasmon resonance,
isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC), static light scattering (MALLS),
versatile systems for fluorescence based equilibrium and transient state
kinetics analysis (a versatile plate reader and stopped-flow),  an Orbitrap
mass spec, and operational facilities for E.coli, insect cells and mammalian
cells based protein expression.

The project in the laboratory of Titia Sixma is focused at the interface of
ubiquitin (de)conjugation and DNA repair. The projects in Tassos Perrakis group
are about Autotaxin and/or proteins that regulate mitotic progression.

We are looking for enthusiastic researchers with experience in molecular
biology and/or biochemistry and/or protein crystallography. Applicants should
write an e-mail with CV and names of three references to t.si...@nki.nl or
a.perra...@nki.nl

Tassos & Titia