Hi Supratim,

The clashscore gives the relative number of clashes, not their severity.
This makes it difficult to see what your specific problem is. Sever clashes
(with large overlaps) are usually the result of errors in your model and
need individual attention. Light bumps can usually be solved by optimizing
the refinement parameters. Overrestraining bonds and angles can cause a lot
of clashes.

Cheers,
Robbie