I use the Zalman 21" monitor and it works great.  Glasses from 3D movies work,
so when students go to the movies I ask them to save a pair of glasses for me.
It's easy and cheap - software controlled so works on all crystallographic
packages that I've tried thus far.

Frankly, since going to an LCD monitor from the old CRT displays, I find stereo
is not really needed.  It's cool, and occasionally nice to look at, but the
display is so good that I find 2D is just fine for all modeling needs.  So we
really don't use the Zalman's much

Dave

Sent from my iPad