***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM by IICT security
policy and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

Dave,

You can try any or all of these proteins commercially available and all
conditions for
crystallization and freezing established.

Lysozyme        Ferritin        Glucose isomerase       Myoglobin
Proteinase K    Thaumatin       Trypsin

You can follow this link. We used some of the conditions mentioned in their
successfully.

http://www.rigaku.com/products/protein/recipes

Disclaimer: I do not have any commercial interest with Rigaku.

Anthony

Dr. Anthony Addlagatta
Center for Chemical Biology
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology [IICT]
Tarnaka, Hyderabad
AP-500 607, INDIA
Tel:91-40-27191812
Web: https://sites.google.com/site/chembioliict/home/dr-anthony-addlagatta-1