From: Patrick Shaw Stewart <patr...@douglas.co.uk>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] protein crystals or salt crystals

Good morning Frank

On a related idea, do you typically use a limited number of "buffers" (buffer
plus salt) for the final purification step of your proteins?

If so, do you have a chart of where salt crystals may appear in the screens
that you use most often?  Could you put that chart on your web site to help the
community?

People could pick one of your standard buffer mixes to make their lives easier
later on.

Best wishes

Patrick