Maybe you can try different energies hoping that damage is wavelength
dependent.  It must be dose dependent though, so you may consider merging short
sweeps from multiple crystals.

-------- Original message --------
From: Uma Ratu <rosiso2...@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] S-nitrosylation protein

Dear All:

I plan to use X-ray crystallography method to study the S-nitrosylated protein
structure.

The native protein crystals diffracted to 2A with synchrontron. I now have the
crystals of S-ntrosylated protein.

Since S-NO moiety appears to be unstable to synchrotron radiation, could you
advice /  comments on the stratage on the data collection of S-nitrosylated
protein crystals?

The protein crystals did not diffract well with in house X-ray.

Thank you for your comments.

Uma