I run the phenix.xtriage to evaluate the twining but it suggest no twining.
When i reindex from C2221 to P21, the completeness of data reduced from 95
% to 35% whereas the map is very good and Rwork and Rfree are 26/31 for 2.2
resolution. I do not understand why the completeness of data reduced so
much on reindexing. please Can anyone explain this phenomenon.
Thank you