Without seeing the raw data and watching the integration of frames, I would be suspicious of an incorrect space group assignment with an Rmerge > 0.10. Are image spots well-predicted by the integration program (all spots have predictions, all predictions have spots)? Are the spots well-resolved (no or few overlaps) at the camera distance used? The lack of falloff of I/sig(I) with resolution bin also looks atypical. Typically, you would see a larger spread between the overall I/sig(I) and the I/sig(I) in the highest resolution bin (assuming you have collected data out to the resolution limit of the crystal). And with 10-fold redundancy, I would expect the overall I/sig(I) to be much higher, if your integration program factors redundancy into the I/sig(I) calculation.

I see results similar to this doing automated processing of frames in real time during collection when the program goes off the rails and chooses the wrong space group.

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor