Well, the output.sca file contains only 64000 lines ( reflections)
while the logfile lists ~ 73000 reflections, corresponding to about
100% completeness. So I don't understand why only 64000 are written
out.
The sigma cutoff was just a guess, but may not be the reason.

Ursula

--
Ursula Schulze-Gahmen, Ph.D.
Assistant Researcher