Hi Mahesh,

TESTGEN START 1 END 120 ANGLE 0.5
moving the detector further back or using 2theta and collecting more frames.

When you started shooting at your image you should have checked for overlaps
ahead of time.
I assume this to about 1.8 Å - maybe it would have been wiser to collect a 2.5
Å dataset. Your corners have zero spots when you crank up the contrast, so you
are not using all the available detector area, sure the completeness goes down
but you might have avoided overlaps like this.

BUT not all is lost, if you dare going to XDS you might be able to squeeze
sufficient information out of this data set.

Good luck,

Jürgen