Dear Debanu,

Thanks for your detailed reply. The Z-Score in my current MR trial is only
4.2, which means that domainB was not correctly placed at all, the observed
density is indeed model biased density. Since it's my first experience of
resolving a new structure, I'm really not sure whether it's worth to put
too much efforts on MR based on current 3.5A dataset and only a structure
with low homology with one domain. From your reply, I think it's still
worth to try a little bit and got information as much as I can. I'm going
to try MR Rosetta first.

Best Regards!

Zhihong