Hi Fred,

Send me the logfiles (off-line), because this shouldn't be happening and I'd
like to have a look.  That said, we've been seeing some similar problems in
certain circumstances, i.e. B-factor refinement refines to significant negative
B-factor values, and data at high resolution have very low signal-to-noise.  If
those are the circumstances, we're currently working on a fix and maybe we can
get you to test it on your data once it's implemented.

All the best,

Randy

On 5 Dec 2013, at 08:36, vellieux <frederic.velli...@ibs.fr> wrote:

> Hiyya all,
>
> I have a question about the latest Phaser output, concerning TFZ = and TFZ ==
> .
>
> I do not know how to interpret outputs of the type
>
> TFZ = 5.2 TFZ == 54.1;
> TFZ = 5.8 TFZ == 63.0;
> TFZ = 6.4 TFZ == 19.7 (these are real TFZ figures coming from Phaser log
> files).
>
> I used to analyse the Phaser output using TFZ, when only a single number was
> given. Now with two figures to consider, I do not know what to think of it
> any more.
>
> Any ideas "out there" ?
>
> And best wishes for an enjoyable end-of-the-year season (be it in the cold or
> in the sun depending on which side of the planet you sit).
>
> Fred.
>
> --
> Fred. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D., hdr)
>
> IBS2 / ELMA
> Campus EPN
> 6 rue Jules Horowitz
> F-38042 Grenoble
> Tel: +33 457428605
> (Fax: +33 438785494)

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research      Tel: + 44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                   Fax: + 44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                    E-mail: rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                       www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk