Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to phase a structure with an asymmetric unit
predicted to contain 20-24 monomers (space group P1). The native crystals,
while beautiful in appearance (see attached), only diffract to ~3.4-3.0
angstroms at best, and SeMet-derived crystals grow with poor morphology
(small needles). Also, based a fluorescence scan, I know that mercury does
not bind appreciably. Other than screening for a new space group, what
options might I have for phasing this many monomers at lower resolution? Is
there any real chance of solving the structure in this space group?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Regards,
Chris