Hi Chris,

It would be nice to have a wee bit more information.  Is 3.4-3.0 angstroms from
a home source
or synchrotron?  What are the crystallization conditions for both the native
and SeMet crystals?
Did you see the SeMet crystals with the native crystals.  Have you tried MMS
with the native crystals
into new screening conditions.

Cheers,

Scott